Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winter, what!!! I dont like being cold.‏





, Elder Stevenson(I think) , Rodrigo and Jarret
Well greetings my family and friends!!!



Wow I honestly cant beleive that its almost July, just this week. Time just keeps on going by but its going good for me. This week was a good week and full of crazy stuff to do. It felt like it was a longer week but it felt like it went by fast as well. It was a full week full of events and meetings. For work it was a harder week than usual, but still good. We found quite a few people this week that seem that they have desears to learn more about the gospel. The hard thing was getting our members to start to work with us a little bit more. Im basically tired of our ward mission leader, he is a good kid in all but lacks quite a few things. He is basically wasting our time but I guess we need to find more to work with but it would be nice to have a good ward mission leader. We worked a lot and got some success. Yesterday in church we had one kid that is investigating there. He is most likely our closest baptism in this area. But things are going good and will keep getting better.



Well as for us we are doing good. My comp is doing good and keeps improving in his work ethic. This week we had divisions with the zone leaders which was fun. I went to the zone leaders area to work with Elder Barraza. It was a fun time and I learned a lot from him on what I can do here to help my area. Im doing good but my knee is starting to give some more problems, especially with the cold. But things are going good for me. Yesterday I was sick for a little bit and I had no energy to work and to do anything, but I worked. The weather keeps getting colder here and it might snow in the comming days, who knows. We had our final confrence with President and Hermana Northcutt. It was a really good one and it was kind of sad that it was thier last. President talked a bit and shared some personal experiences on how God had awnsered his prayers. It was really good and we took a lot of pics with them, so I will send them. Today was a good day for me because I got to see Rodrigo. It was a good time with him and we talked a ton. Elder Dibb and his comp were with us and we did some fun stuff. We went and boweld with him and he loved and didnt do so bad. It was a good time with and I loved seeing him. I was happy this week because as a district week completed with two of the goals, so we are probressing and Im supper happy. So that was basically our week for you.



I love you guys and Im happy for everything that you do for me. Sounds like you guys are doing good and are enjoying your summer weather as we slowly get colder. I love you and I wish the best for you.



Les amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment