Monday, November 21, 2011

Wow, its the end!‏


Wow and Greetings family and friends!





I honestly cant believe that this is the last week. Time is just going by way too fast for me. This last week has been pretty good and we have been busy. We didnt have a baptism last week but this week we are planning for a lot. We are teaching quite a bit of people and they seem really good and should progress later on. We had four investigators in church yesterday and it was amazing. I love seeing the hand of the lord in all things. It was a blessing we had to be able to complete with our goals. Today we are going to have a baptism and it should be really good. I love this place and Im going to be sad having to leave it. But I know that its in good hands. The ward is growing and I hate to see it grow without me but its all for the good.





As for my comp and I we are doing good. We are working hard and things seem to be going good between us. Im the first comp that he is "killing", so its a new experience for the both of us. He is a little bit nervous for having control of the area but I know that he is going to work hard and improve it. As for me Im doing good. Im just trying to work hard this last week and I try not to think too hard in whats left. Things are going good. I just cant believe that this is my last letter to you guys. I still remember the MTC like it was yesterday. Time is just going by way too fast, but I guess that the way it is. I love this place and Im going to miss a lot. My knee is trying to hold on just a little bit longer, but its there. Today we had interviews with President Levrino and it was really good. He is a really good guy and I love how I can trust in him. We didnt talk to much today because he is waiting for my exit interview with him next week, crazy! Today he mentioned quite a few times the word marriage and it was really weird. We had a little training meeting before and to show an example on how to ask a question, He asked me "elder wade will you get married in the next month and a half" Everyone started laughing and he got a kick out of it. But things are going good. Today I spent most of the morning talking with the hermana that lives in front and also buying some stuff for you guys. So today is going good.





Sounds like you guys are doing good. I love reading your letters and seeing the things you have to say. Im also excited to see you all in the next week, crazy huh?! Keep up the good work and see you soon. I love you all and I wish and pray the best for you all.





Les Amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment