Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buenas y Feliz dia del Niño‏


Well greetings family.

Well things were good this last week. We had a baptism again! It was Manuel Dez... and he is 9 years old and boy was it a fight to finally get him in the water. But it was good. To get him baptised we had to do the interview twice and then wait anouther week and then finally we could do it. It was nice and small. But it was nice to finally get one and I did the baptism so that was even cooler. But as for work this week was kinda of tough. We couldnt get in alot of doors and the only new investigators we got are refrences from mombers. But its coming along. We have a couple of investigators that are progressing but its kinda tough to get them to make the commitment and come to church. But yesterday we had two in the church and they werent people we were expecting to come, so I guess thats good. But the work is good. But as always could be better.


Well for things that are going on down here in Argentina. Well for me things are going good. Elder Rivera and I are still working hard and we are starting to work with members that are about to leave for thier missions, so we have some help there. Well yesterday was Dia del Niño so everyone was celebrating, but it was more the parents celebrating than the kids. But its kinda like chrstmas and everyone gives a gift or toy to the kids. It was kinda cool but just different. It seems like down here they have a holiday for about everything. Dia del amigo, dia del vecino, and even dia de los animales. Its crazy how many holidays they have down here and its all about partying. But thats the life down here. Well my spanish is coming along and with help with the members its moving faster. The weather has been so weird down here. It changes about everyday and doesnt know if it wants to be cold or hot, so once again I have a cold. But oh well. But Im doing good and I love it down here. Well the dance club in front of the pension decided to upgrade the roof. It was a piece of tarp but know its sheet metal but its a domned shape and the sound goes out the sides so the sound of the music is even stronger now and I dont sleep at nights. But oh well thats my life. As for the fainting I think Ive got it under control and Im drinking more and eating more, sometimes. I cant believe how fast time passes and that this transfer is almost done. But Im doing good and I cant think of anything that you could send. And the members say Hola.

Well sounds like this week was a crazy week for you guys. Jayson again happy birthday and "dont shoot your eye out" with the bow and have fun in Iowa. Dad sounds like you stayed busy with everything and that finaly you got that kidney stone out and as for D&C 136 I dont know anything that would help. Safe traviling this thrusday and have fun. Mom sounds like your going to have fun in Utah and enjoy the garden for me. But I love ya guys and I look forward to writting you guys everyweek. I miss ya but I know Im here for a reason.

Te amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment