Monday, October 11, 2010

Buenas y fa its october and super hot!‏


Well greetings family and friends.



Well this week went super good. Well we had the baptism and his name is Franco Vega and is a stud. It was a hassel just to get it done. We did the interview there in Lules and we had to wait for the Zone leaders to come and do it. We didnt get it done until just after 9. So we didnt get back until late. But it was well worth it. Saturday was awesome. We worked in the morning before the baptism and we found a pretty cool family and a old man that was really interested. Then we left and had the baptism in Lules. It was super cool and really spiritual. It was amazing we had more people there than we ever had in Manantial for a baptism. So thats pretty sad when we basically had the whole branch there. But it was super awesome. But ya. Next saturday we should be having anouther baptism in Lules of a kid named Luigui and he is also a stud. All the people we teach there are refrences for us and they are usually really good. But things are going good here in Manantial. This week I think was the best week I have had in my mission. My comp and I worked a ton and completed with all the goals, so that was super cool. But things are going good and I hope they stay that way.



But as for me and my comp things are going good. My comp is from Peru, so anouther one. But works really hard and I love it. He has been a member his whole life, but his parents are also divorced and lived mostly with his dad. But he is pretty cool. We got along togeather this whole week and we are comfortable with each other I think. It was weird without Rivera, because I was with him for so long, but Im happy.He has a pretty cool name Angel Moroni Remirez. So ya thats cool. And I think that this transfer is going to go well. Well as for me things are going good and improving. I am speaking better, so says every latino, and Im learning how to work better and harder also. So thats going good. Well the new pension is going good, other than one small little thing, the oven. The stove works but the oven doesnt, I learned the hard way. Lets just say that I went through a trial of fire, literaly. So as you can guess my hair is pretty short and I dont have to much eyebrows or eyelashes. So to just to say it I had the oven blow up in my face. Its a long story and I will tell it short. I tried to start the oven and I guess there was too much gas so when it lit it lit up everything. But I have recovered and will shortly grow the things that I am missing. But I need a haircut anyways. But other than that I am fine and working hard. Today we played soccer as zones and it was a blast. Im goalie the whole time becasue I cant run as I used to, but my blocking skills have improved and Im doing good as goalie. But ya things are good and are going to be better.



Well it sounds like you guys are good and enjoying your time. Sounds like the pumkins were a blast and that the baby blessing went well. Im glad to hear all of that. Jayson have fun with school and study hard. Mom Im sure that you did fine in your masters writting and things will turn out better. Jake have fun with potatoes and Im sure your dreaming of them constintly and keep running. Dad keep up the good work with your work, sounds like your having success. I love you guys and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you do!



Les amo y les deseo seurte!

Elder Jarret Wade



Close up - burned hair



Jarret's new look - the Shaved head

No comments:

Post a Comment