Monday, October 4, 2010

Buenas !! wow time goes by!‏


Well greetings family.



Well news on transfers. So what do you think did I stay or did I go. Well if you choose the first you were right. So I am here in Manantial for six more weeks. And I got a new comp. His name is Elder Ramirez and is also from Peru. So we will see how things turn out. Well this week was interesting and went by super fast. We worked when we had time. We moved in on saturday and got everything set up wendsday morning. And then we had the confrence saturday and sunday that was awesome. I love confrence and I look forward to it everytime. I loved listing to the choir and seeing the pics at the beging. It was amazing and I loved all the talks. They seemed to talk alot about the Holy Ghost and the dangers of sin. You could tell that all the talks were recieved under revetation and that its stuff that we need to know now. The talk I enjoyed most was the talk by Ballard the last session. He made it pretty clear about the dangers of sin and that we can not let it destroy our lifes. Its good each time and we had three investigators at the church and they seemed to love it. The stuff we learn during the confrence is not only for members but for all people. Well we should be having a baptism this saturday in Lules. One of the kids we are teaching decided to move his baptismal date to this saturday so all we need to do is have the interview and the service. It will be the first baptism there in about two years. But things are going good and we have a couple people progressing. The sister of the member is doing good and just needs to go to church to progress more but we will work with her on that. But ya so thats about it.



Well as for me and my comps. Things are going good. Its going to be different with out elder rivera but I will get a long. I cant believe that we were togeather for four and a half months. Thats a ton of time togeather. But I learned a lot from him. And mom by teaching without problems is like we dont have weird pauses and we each knew our part to each lesson. But I get to work with my new comp Elder Ramirez. Im looking forward to it and he seems like he is a good worker. and he speaks pretty good english. But ya we moved in tuesday and it was crazy. We woke up and started to pack everything and get everything ready. Then we dropped of the duffel bags and came back for the big stuff. We loaded everyting in the back of a truck that we found and then drove to the pench. Its a nice pension and is really quiet and peacefull. The thing is that we dont have any place to put our clothes so the stay in the bags. But things went good and sunday night we spent saying good by to people with Elder Rivera. But as for anything else things went good and I enjoyed every session of confrence.



Well it sounds like you guys are doing good and that you are enjoying your lifes. Jake congrates on the race and continue to practice hard and run hard in districts. I know that I set a high bar but do your best. and have fun working in the dirty potatoes. Mom have fun with the masters tests and good luck with everything, you'll do fine don't worry. Dad the floors look awesome and that you guys stayed busy. Grandma the pie sounds amazing and good luck with all the birthdays. I love you all and I wish you luck with everything you do. Les Amo y les deseo Suerte.

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment