Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter- Hola !


Well hello family and friends up north!!



Well can I say that it has been a crazy week for us down here. We had a pretty good week but as always it could have been better. Well we didnt have our baptism because her family took to Tartagal, a city up north about 5 hours from here. But I really dont know what is going on with her. You can kinda tell that her family is kinda opposing the whole thing, but we just need to talk with her. Other than that things went well. We completed with most of our goals and we seem to have things going here. But the only thing hard for us is having people come to church, but we are working on that. We didnt have anyone come but I hope that this weekend we do. But things are going good, but I just cant believe that they are going this fast.



Well as for my comp and I we are doing good. This week was not as hard as I thought it would have been, for easter and everything. Its kinda funny to see that its about the only time that people here go to church. Basically this whole week was a holiday for everyone, the whole Holy Week. But it went well. AS for me Im doing good. My knee has been giving me some problems but its doing alright. This week has been interesting to see all the reactions to everyone. Its about the only week that people really "think" about christ, sadly. And we saw some many different views of everything. During lunch we saw a couple movies about christ and they both showed different views, especially baptism. But it was a good week for everything. Our weather has been really nice this week and you can really tell that its almost winter. The nights are getting chilly and there is some wind, but I cant complain. Well this week is the last week of the transfer, crazy huh? Its going by way to fast for me. Today we went to the mission ofices and I talked with the Hermana Nortcutt. Its so weird that they go home in just over six weeks. Today was fun and we didnt do a ton. I guess the only thing we really did was play tennis. I played a little bit but not hard. But ya that was about it.



Well it sounds like you guys are doing good and are enjoying the spring time. Im sorry to here about Aunt Laurna I hope that she gets better. Well I hope that you enjoy this week and that you have fun. I love you guys and I look forward to reading what you say everyweek. Im sorry that I havent sent any pics. I have been having a problem with the memory card but Im getting it figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment