Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally today :)


Well I honestly hope that this one works.



Well sorry for last week. The Cyber that we went to didnt work to well and I couldnt get anything through, so thats why I didnt write, sorry. But everything is going good and Im enjoying this area. Well these last two weeks have been pretty good and we have been working pretty good together. We have had some success finding new investigators and having the ones we have progress. I guess the hard thing here is having investigators get to church. Last week we only had one in chruch and yesterday we didnt have anybody at conference. It has been tough but its been fun. We have a couple people that are progressing towards baptism. We have a baptism planned for this week. Here name is Celeste and is 18 and is the cousin of a member. She is really cool and loves everything. We are trying to see her desire to be baptized. I believe that she will do it. But other than that we dont have a ton. But things are going good down here in good old Salta.



Well now time about us!! Well my comp is Elder Grzelak and he is from Buenas Aires, last name is polish. He is a stud and loves to work. He has about 7 months in the mission, but he knows how to work. I live in an apartment with two other elders, Elder Luthi, Florida, and Elder Orê, from Peru. We live on the fourth floor so its always a climb up. Our area is Santa Ana and is the south part of Salta capital. It is actually a pretty small area, but we have a couple of areas that are just outside that we have to go in Bus. But it is a good area. The people area great and very loving. So Im looking forward to see what happens here. Well Im doing good just loving and enjoying life. We watched all five sessions of confrence, and they were amazing. Both days some of the members brought us lunch and we ate it between sessions. Its nice because us, the gringos, we have a room all to ourselves to watch in English. I loved the conference and I just hate that it goes by way to fast. Its cool to hear that they announced another temple in Idaho, I guess that will be number five, yay. But things are going good. Well today for our Pday we went to a place called Campo Quijano and chilled as a zone. We didnt do much but we still had fun. Since I couldnt do much I sat and help cook and we played UNO and Monopoly but in cards. It was fun to chill with the zone. Afterword we went to Libertad and went bowling, but I played pool and Air hockey with Elder Luthi. It was fun and the weather has been great down here. It hasnt been too hot or to cold but you can tell that its starting to cool down, almost winter! But things are going good down here and Im loving it.



Well it sounds like you guys are doing well and enjoying your lifes. Congrats Jake on getting off the crutches, I bet you were happy to get off them. Sounds like you guys are getting ready for spring and everything. I love you guys and Im sorry for not writting last week. I wish the best for you all and good luck.



Les Amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment