Monday, May 30, 2011

Buenas y Feliz dia de memoria!!!‏


Wow anouther week has now gone by and it seems to be going faster.



Well things here are going good and are slowly improving. Well this week has been pretty crazy and hectic. It was a rough start for the week and things were really hard to get, but we got most of them. My comp and I have been working hard and we have been getting used to each other. This week was anouther hard week to find new people to teach. But we are making plans to make improvements and to improve the area. We have a couple people that are improving and the only thing that they lack is to come to chruch. One of the members said this week that she has been praying to see people in church. And we finally had someone come, and we werent expecting them. It was a teacher and said that his son wants to learn more. So we went over and taught his son after lunch. It was a good lesson and he even accepted a baptismal date!! So that was basically the highlight of the week. I just hope and pray that this week gets even better.



Well as for my comp and I we are doing good. I can see an improvement in the way my comp acts and works. Im super happy to be with him and to help him improve and make a progress in his mission. He said that he hasnt felt this comfortable working since his trainer. So Im glad to have made that impact on him. And about me things are going good. My knee hasnt been giving me to many problems and I feel better. This whole week I was basically sick but today I feel ten times better. I finally have my voice back but I have a cough, but I guess thats a good thing. I guess a crazy thing that happend is that every sunday I get attacked by the same dog everyweek. Its a members dog and its a big young Rottweiler, but it just wants to play. But things are going good and should be getting better. Today was a good relaxing day. This morning my comp and I we went to the offices and picked up some things, I still havent gotten you package. But after that we went to Mcdonalds and ate some good old hamburgers. I honestly got stuffed, but it was all good. The only choice of drink that they have is Coke so thats what I had, thought you would like it dad. But things are going good down here and Im loving it up.



Im glad to see that everyone is doing good and is enjoying thier time. Jake congrats on getting the job and good luck with that, at least its not fast food. Mom I forgot but happy Birthday!!! Wow 42!!! crazy how fast time flies. I love you all and Im glad that you all had fun with Jakes graduation and everything. Good luck everyone!!!



Les Amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment