Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hola!! Wow 20 months!!‏


Well hello everyone up north!!!



Wow I cant believe that we have completed anouther week here in Argentina. Honestly things seem to be going by way to fast but I guess thats life. But thisg week was really good for us here in Santa Ana. We worked hard this week and we got a lot of things accomplished. We have a couple of investigators that are progressing and a couple more that seem that they have more intrest in it all. This week we actually worked lot with some less actives and it seems that we could do some good with them. Most of them and they havent been to church in about a year. But things are going good and it seems to be becoming better. Yesterday at church we finally had an investigator in church. It was the kid that we´ve been trying to contact but we have the hardest time doing it. We almost had anouther one in as well, but her kid ended up getting sick and couldnt come. But we had more people in church and it was special because there were a couple that came back from the temple in Uruguay. So yesterday was good and we found a guy that even told us that we wanted to be baptised and join the church.



And as for us we are doing good. My comp and I are working good together and we seem to be progressing. On tuesday we did divisoins with the zone leaders and I was with elder Bendall from Utah. So it was a good time to be with him and I learned a lot from him. This week wasnt to bad but we had to make time to do things. We got invited to two different birthday parties and we only could go to one of them. It was the birthday of Fernando, a recent convert of 6 months. It was a good one and I talked for a while with one of his uncles who was semi drunk. It was interesting but I eventually started talking about the church and he changed the topic really fast. This week I have a leadership meeting this week with president and everyone else who is a leader. So that should be interesting and I bet that Im going to learn a lot. Im doing good and I keep working hard to keep going. My knee is alright and hasnt given me to many problems this week but it does everyonce and a while. Today we didnt do to much other than go to the offices and pick up the mail. After that we went to the church in Tribuno, other area, to play sports. I didnt do much other than serve some volleyballs and play volleyball. But ya things are going good and seem to becoming to end for the transfer. We have transfers next monday but I dont think anything will happen but who knows.



Well it sounds like you guys are good and that your enjoying your time up there. Mom good luck with your paper and enjoy your summer. Dad I loved the pics thanks. I love you all and Im so gratefull for everything that you do for me. Take care.



Les Amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment