Monday, December 6, 2010

Wow estamos en Diciembre‏


Well hello family and friends.

Well things were pretty crazy this week. But it was a good week. Elder
Roca and I worked hard this week to complete the goals and we
comlpeted with most of them. But we did it. So we started to teach a
bunch of young kids that are getting involved with everything and they
say that they want to listen to the lessons so we are happy and we are
getting a lot of help from the members to teach with us. So things are
going good. I dont know if we are going to have a baptism this
transfer but we are trying hard to get one. Just the thing is nobody
wants to come to church. So ya we are working with that. But things
are looking up and should be getting better.

Well as for me and my comp we are doing good. Elder Roca is getting
better but is starting to complain about the heat, so thats kinda
bugging me but I think he´ll get used to it in time. But he is doing
good. Well the big thing this week was my knee. So I finally got my
results and nothing was really bad just a few things with my miniscus,
but the doctor says that all I have to do is push through it. So thats
what Im doing. Dont worry on sending anouther brace I bought one and I
dont like the thing, it bugs me and it gets really uncomfortable. But
oh well. But if it gets worse they say that I can get a shot that will
take the pain for about a month, so we will see what happens. But
things are going good and I cant believe that time is going by so
fast. But its going good.

Well it sounds like you guys are doing good and enjoying the cold
weather. I wish it would be a little cooler because its getting
hotter. But sounds like you guys are enjoying the seasons and
everything that comes with it. I miss you guys but I know that Im here
for a reason. I love you guys and I wish the best for all of you.

Les amo,
Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment