Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wow Time flies by!!‏


Well hello family.



Well hello everyone and I cant believe that we are almost in Dicember, it goes by way to fast. I honestly cant believe that two weeks have gone by here in Santiago. But things are going good. This last week we worked hard and completed all of the goals that we had set, so I was happy. In church was a little bit different but it was good. We had four kids that we didnt know show up for church and we found out that they are friends of two member kids, so that was really nice. Then all this week we were working hard but most of the appointments that we had fell through but we somehow improvised and did well. So it was a good week this last week. We have a couple people that are slowly improving and I like that. Last night we taught a lady and we talked and read 3 nephi 11 with her and she loved it and then we left The Testaments with her to watch with her husband, I just hope everything goes good with them. But everything is going good and Im slowly getting the hang of everything.



Well as for me and my comp we are doing good. Everday we learn from each other and we are doing good. I can see him improve everyday and how he gets more confidence when he talks. But he is doing good. As for me things could be better. I went to the doctor wendsday and he was playing with my knee and he moved it a certain way and boy did it hurt, and after I reacted he told me that I most likely had a ligament tair and was working on my miniscus, so I wasnt happy after that. Then I had an appointment thursday for a MRI and then when I was there they told me that they didnt accept my card so I had to come back the next day and do it. So I went back and paid for the MRI and while I was waiting the doctor came out and told me that they couldnt do it because the Air conditioning broke so I arrainged for anouther time for saturday. Finaly on saturday I did the MRI but they told me that I wouldnt have the results until tuesday night. So tomorrow I will find out what has happend with by knee. So most of this week I have been frustrated with everything. But other than that things are going good. This morning we didnt do a whole lot we went shopping then we cleaned the pension. then Elder Brisolara and I got bored and built a golf course in the pension, it was fun and I ended up winning. But other than things are going good and time is going fast.



Well it sounds like you guys had a great thanksgiving and did a lot of fun things. Dad sounds like your getting your time on the radio and having fun. I love you guys and I love getting you letters and reading how you are. Thanks for all of the support. Good luck with everything.



Les amo,

Elder Jarret Wade



Golfing with a machete

No comments:

Post a Comment