Monday, October 3, 2011

Buenas y wow time flies!!‏




Well hello family and friends!!





Things are going good and they seem to be getting better. This week was a really good week for the both of us and I loved it. Our lessons this week were amazing and I loved everyone of them. We have quite a bit of people who are getting ready for baptism, for the most part. Most of them still have problems but we are working with them to get rid of them. But yet again ther were many different problems for us as well this week. This weekend was perfect to have investigators and we tried so hard to get them to come but only one came and we didnt even get to know him until saturday night. But for the most part our investigators are doing well and I guess we just need to find a little bit more of them to keep working well.





As for my comp and I we are doing good and we just keep on working hard. I love working with my comp and he is just a super stud. We keep working hard and pushing ourselves to get better. This week showed a lot of improvement in our teaching and I loved it. Im doing good and I just keep pushing myself to hold on. Things are going good and they seem to be getting better. This week was weird because with the confrence this weekend it pushed our scheduel a little weird. But it was all good. I loved watching the confrence and its going to be weird not seeing as a missionary. I was a able to watch the priesthood session in spanish and it was really good. I like being able to watch it in spanish and understand it, but for me its better in english. But it was really good and I liked it. I was able to see a lot of members from Perico that I havent seen for a long time. So I like it. But things are going good and I love it here. Today we helped the hermana that lives in front of us. We cleaned the garage and burned a lot of news paper. Its wierd because we burned the paper and trash in the street, not good but oh well. And while cleaning we found a foosball table in there and my comp and I had a preatty intense game. But thats about it.





I love to hear that you guys are doing good and that your enjoying your time up there. Just keep up the good work and enjoy your time. I love you guys and I miss you.





Les amo,

Elder Jarret Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment